Monday, February 12, 2007

peace

hey, hows it going?
im pretty good. i feel really peaceful about going back to uni and seeing my ex. im ready, im over him, im confident within my own skin and im ready to take on the world. its a good feeling. it came after i read a book about four girls who were going through a situation similar to mine and so it was good therapy in a way, reading about how they got through it all.
it took me a long tiime to get over my ex, cos he was my first i guess. we werent together very long but it hurt when we broke up. he was a bit weak and didnt do the breaking, i did, which was tough.
ive found new confidence to trust myself and i dont need others to validate how i feel and make me feel worthy, which has taken a long time to develop. i've also had to work through being confident enough to stand up for what i believe in even if im the only one who feels that way. you know what i mean?

anyway, i feel pretty good about quite a few things. the photos i got done tho didnt turn out the way i wanted and i was disappointed about that i nearly cried, but i held that in and told the photographer i didnt like his pictures, which was a good feeling. i could tell him exactly how i felt without worrying about his feelings, its his job to expect critisism and disappointment.
im not sure where i will go to get the photo i want. i think my dad is going to do it....im a bit iffy...anyway. more important things to worry about.

xxoo

No comments: