Wednesday, August 29, 2007

questions from soccer dad

hey everybody, i was reading AAG's comments and came across soccer dad's blog...i'll post his url so you can check out his blog. he sent me some questions to answer. If you want me to do that same, leave a comment with your email and ill send you five questions.

1) Which TV family would you best fit in with and why?
The Simpsons. my mum is always saying that. we have the same number of ppl and stuff and even tho we fight sometimes we all love each other to death, we are a team and we stick to together.
2) Do you have someone you miss more than anyone elsein life?
well...i dont miss anyone at the mo, but if my anyone of my immediate family died, i think i would need sedation.
3) What part of your body can someone touch and makeyou melt?
mmm this is kinda tricky...i like soft almost tickling fingers across my stomach. sort of in a swirling motions, just back and forth. i also like kisses on my neck but not in my ear!
4) Is there intelligent life on other planets? Whatabout Canada?
i dont think there are other planets like ours...i havent been to canada lol, but im planning on going in early January if i can get it organised. Im waiting for a mate to get a job there so i know where im going lol.
5) Bath or Shower?
showers are good...havent had a shower with someone else, but i think i would like too. baths are good after a long day at work.

so there you go, now you all know a little bit more about me.
xo

1 comment:

JUnderCovers said...

Speaking of showers, I just wanted to let you know that after I read your comment on my HNT this morning, I decided to follow your request and went on to have a fabulous wank in the shower. Great way to start the day! Thanks for the suggestion. ;)