Wednesday, January 31, 2007

today is the day...

today is the day i have built up enough courage (and cash lol) to go out and buy a vibrator. i have decided on the relatively cheap 'my first vibe'. its purple i think and made for first timers like me :) i could save up more money and get something more extravagant but...i dont know if i like it yet, so im going to get the 29.95 one, hehe. i found a store that is close to me and hopefuly i wont see anyone i know, cos that would be weird. maybe ill just survey the scene today and see if its all clear and head back another day. i was going to go today cos i have an excuse to be out for a long period of time so i dont have to make something up about where im going...although i do need to go to the chemist.
this toy purhase is purely to enhance my self love techniques and enjoyment, and if i cum...well, ill be over the moon to say the least, but i dont expect it to happen for a while...like, a long while. no pressure eh suze!
so i will let you know how it all goes, so watch out for my first toy review lol!
moving on to other matters, when i bourght my new car they sent me out a gift cirtificate for a $550 photoshoot, which i thought was really nice, so today i am going down to see the photo ppl and talk about what i want....this could be interesting as im not overly creative or original, but hey, they are the experts and should be able to help! :P
so, ill also keep you posted on those matters too.
oh, last night i went and taught my first swimming lesson in like 2 months, it was soo good. there were two twin boys, and they were gorgeous! they had white blonde hair, chubby cheeks and beautiful white straight baby teeth. im teaching them again next week, so it will be good to see them again.
i taught four classes and they were mostly pretty good. one kid didnt listen to what i want saying and so i made him sit out while he waited for his turn to swim. he was pretty good after that. he was just really eager to please but kept forgetting my rules. he might be better next time.
im teaching on friday aswell, so that will be good. cant wait to get paid...$18.10 an hour is not bad, more than what i get at my other job! lol.
so, id better get ready for my photo consultation thing.
thanks for commenting guys, you support means the world to me.
have fun and be good!
xxoo

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

If you are a swimmer, I can't wait to see you. Swmmers usually have beautifully fit bodies . . .

curious kitten said...

thanks for the compliment cherrie mwah!!